20476Re: [Slovak-World] Re: ako financ kozu

    Mar 3, 2008
      Chuck,
      If you zoom out one notch, Male Ozorovce SE of Parchovany, the 2nd village SE of Secovce. If you keep going to the SE, you'll see Slanske Nove Mesto, the 3rd village SE of Male Ozorovce.

      >>> LongJohn Wayne <daxthewarrior@...> 2/29/2008 5:34:10 PM >>>
      Helen:

      I was unable to locate either on Google Maps.

      > Father = Slanske Nove Mesto
      > Mother = Male Ozorovce

      I sent you a Google link of Parchovany to you.

      Chuck

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic