      From: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Rick Sonzella
      Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 7:20 PM
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Re:Yenkovce; Michalovce; Uzhorod

      I am sorry if I am wrong.. but the times I have been to Slovakia.. Vysoke
      relates to the area in north central.. Vysoke Tatry. Again if I am wrong pls
      forgive me. I am learning about Slovakia and the information I am getting
      here on Slovak_World has been great for me.

      Thank you to everyone that posts and answers questions.

      iski111@aol. <mailto:iski111%40aol.com> com wrote:
      How about "Sobrance"?? All my family are from that eastern section.? My
      Mother keeps refering to "Vysoke", but I couldn't find it on the map.? Was
      there possibly such a village around the turn of the Century?? Family names
      of: Hresko, Uhelak, Kollar, Lences, Iski.