20011Re: New Years Eve meal

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Jan 3, 2008
      If the internet is any indication, sauerkraut is one of the
      foods of New Year's Day.

      http://www.iarelative.com/recipe/sauer.htm

      The above page was the number one page at It's All Relative
      for January 1. A most unusual page to take the top spot.

      Does anyone have traditions of New Year's Day associated with
      sauerkraut?

      Greg