      From: Caye Caswick <ccaswick@...>
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 12:12 pm
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Re:Yenkovce; Michalovce; Uzhorod

      Thanks for sharing, cool pix.

      Yes, things are rapidly changing there, their currency has skyrocketed and their infrastructure is being built very quickly.

      maureen <maureen@...> wrote:
      I have photos of the area in and around Uzhhorod from my trip in October-November 2003 posted at:

      I am eager to return. My daughter, with whom I traveled in 2003, was in Uzhhorod again in 2006 and reports amazing changes in the city. She spent traditional Greek Catholic Christmas (January 5-6) with our family in Andriivka. Photos from her trip can be seen here:

      Happy New Year to All!

      Maureen Mikovics