19670Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Happy Feast of Nicholas

  • Rick Sonzella
    Dec 6, 2007
      TY Greg. I enjoyed reading your post. it was very very informative.

      Rick

      Gregory J Kopchak <greg@...> wrote:
      Rick:

      Read about how the Feast of Nicholas is celebrated around the
      world including Italy....

      http://forums.delphiforums.com/worldchristmas/messages/?msg=36

      Greg