      From: Helen Fedor
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 8:19 AM
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Happy Feast of Nicholas

      I stuck a candy bar in my (16-yr-old) daughter's shoe when I went in to tell her that school was delayed 2 hrs because of snow. My husband will find his favorite chandy bar in his shoes when he goes downstairs. :-)

      Our local Slovak American Society of Washington had a big Sv. Mikulas party on Sunday, with a visit from Sv. Mikulas (who spoke English), but no devil or angel. The "ABC Song" was sung by a number of little kids who couldn't remember anything else in the excitement of the moment.

      >>> "Gregory J Kopchak" <greg@...> 12/6/2007 10:57 AM >>>

      Happy Feast of Nicholas to all!

      Is anyone doing anything special today to celebrate the
      Feast Day?

      Greg