      From: Taoz@...
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2007 2:42 PM
      Subject: [SPAM] Re: [Slovak-World] Stumped again.

      Dear friends,

      I'm stumped again. Received a letter from my wife's cousin in Bukovec in
      which she states, "Ja som vas^ne chora, z lyhaly mi lodviny a chodim na
      dialyzu. Neviem c^i viete c^o to je. To c^isti moju krv stroj (umela lodvina.)
      Vycho disko by bola transplantacia, ja no to velku nady nemam".
      My translation goes something like this,,,,I am quite ill and I go for
      dialysis.(but the "z lyhaly mi lodvina" I don't get except that it has to do with
      bad kidneys....is that correct?). Then it continues "I don't know if you
      know what that is. This cleans my blood with a machine....but what is "umela
      lodvina"? Then I have it continuing as....It would be better had I a
      transplant but I have not the wherewithall for that.

      Therefore I have 2 questions with the word "lodvina" involved in both. I
      don't know whether I have ever heard this word at all. Any help would be
      greatly appreciated.

      Come to think of it, I'm not sure if I have read correction the words "Vycho
      disko" Do those words make sense to any of you? So make it 3 questions I
      need answered

      Pavel