      From: b
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 8:15 PM
      Subject: [SPAM] Re: [Slovak-World] Cukalovce and Zamutov

      Mark,
      Interesting. Do you have an Anna Szabol in your research? Because i have one in mine. Just curious.
      Thanks,
      Bonnie

      Mark Sabol <marksabol2@...> wrote:
      Bonnie,

      My mother's family was from the village of Kolackov near the town of Stara Lubovna in the northern part of former Spis County, and my father's family was from the village of Bela nad Cirochou near the town of Snina, in former Zemplin County and 10 miles due south of your C'ukalovce.

      Mark Sabol