19442Re: [Slovak-World] Slovak Party and Slovak Festival

  • Marcelko Lorincz
    Nov 7, 2007
      Hi Helene,
      Who organizes these events?
      Marcel

      helene cincebeaux <helenezx@...> wrote:
      It was wonderful to see so many people from SW at the Slovak Party Sat

      night - we were all amazed at Dr. Q's superb performance on the fujara!

      Bravo!!!!!

      Dr Q is signed up to perform next year!

      The 2008 Super Slovak Party is all set and a Hollywood theme chosen

      and we hope you will plan to attend. It will be held the night before the Slovak

      Festival at Pitt which is always the first Sunday in November.

      Great to see more SW people at the Festival on Sunday - looking forward to

      Fred Kovalyak's pictures.

      helene