19422Re: Slovak Party - Sat., Nov 3 - Pittsburgh

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Nov 2, 2007
      I got an email from Margarete Hurn that like us, she can't make
      it to Pittsburg.

      Her new book is great.

      The Foreigner's Guide to Living in Slovakia.

      Lots of Slovak-World members contributed to the book.

      Greg Kopchak

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, helene cincebeaux <helenezx@...>
      wrote:

      > It's not too late to sign up to come to the Super
      > Slovak Party - Sat. Nov 3 at 4 pm - the more the
      > merrier!
      >
      > We have over 60 people coming from California,
      > Florida, Tennesee, Wisconsin, Indiana etc.
      >
      > So if you want more info - get back to me directly -
      >
      > helene
      > helenezx@...

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic