19335Re: [Slovak-World] 2007 Slovak Treasures Tour Reunion Party (Sat 4 Nov) in Pgh

  • Dennis Ragan
    Oct 19, 2007
      I just found this email in my "Bulk" (i.e., Junk Mail) area of my yahoo mailbox. Maybe Yahoo sees something in these messages that makes it think it's spam. Helene's message was there too.

      Fred G Kovalyak <fkovalyak@...> wrote:
      Maybe I'm getting to Ole but dont recall seeing the Announcement on the S-W,
      Slovak-Roots, and Rusyn webs about the Party Sat 4 Nov !!!!

      Realize the Poster is in the Slovak-Web Files Maybe I'm getting to Ole but dont
      recall seeing the Announcement on the S-W,
      Slovak-Roots, and Rusyn web !!!!

      Realize the Poster is the Slovak-Web Files
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Slovak-World/files/Slovak%20Party%20Invitation%
      202007/

      .... But how about the people that dont know how to get into those Files ???

      Helene Cincebeaux said Y'All Come ..... please look at the
      Slovak-World File and RSVP if u want to come.
      Fred G Kovalyak
      Columbia,MD

      Maybe I'm getting to Ole but dont recall seeing the Announcement on the S-W,
      Slovak-Roots, and Rusyn web !!!!

      Realize the Poster is within the Slovak-Web Files .... But how about the people
      that dont know how to get into those Files ???

      Helene Cincebeaux said " Y'All Come" please look at the Slovak-World File
      for details and RSVP if u want to come.
      Fred G Kovalyak
      Columbia,MD

      .... But how about the people
      that dont know how to get into those Files ???

      Helene Cincebeaux said Y'All Come ..... please look at the
      Slovak-World File and RSVP if u want to come.
      Fred G Kovalyak
      Columbia,MD

      Need a vacation? Get great deals
      to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.