19312Re: [Slovak-World] Slovak Party is Sat. Nov 3, Slovak Festival at Pitt Nov 4

  • helene cincebeaux
    Oct 15, 2007
      Hi - Note Slovak Party is Sat. Nov 3, the Slovak
      Festival at Pitt is Nov 4, 12 - 5 pm

      Everyone is invited to the Slovak Party on Sat. Nov 3
      at 4 pm. in Pittsburgh (Moon Township near the
      airport.) Glad to give you more details or send you
      the invitation via e mail or snail mail.

      Would be great if you could join us. Wishing for a
      Star Trek transporter so you could just give one click
      and show up on the doorstep.

      Helenezx@yahoo. com