193082007 Slovak Treasures Tour Reunion Party (Sat 4 Nov) in Pgh

  • Fred G Kovalyak
    Oct 14, 2007
      Maybe I'm getting to Ole but dont recall seeing the Announcement on the S-W,
      Slovak-Roots, and Rusyn webs about the Party Sat 4 Nov !!!!

      Realize the Poster is in the Slovak-Web Files Maybe I'm getting to Ole but dont
      recall seeing the Announcement on the S-W,
      Slovak-Roots, and Rusyn web !!!!

      Realize the Poster is the Slovak-Web Files
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Slovak-World/files/Slovak%20Party%20Invitation%
      202007/

      .... But how about the people that dont know how to get into those Files ???

      Helene Cincebeaux said Y'All Come ..... please look at the
      Slovak-World File and RSVP if u want to come.
      Fred G Kovalyak
      Columbia,MD

      Maybe I'm getting to Ole but dont recall seeing the Announcement on the S-W,
      Slovak-Roots, and Rusyn web !!!!

      Realize the Poster is within the Slovak-Web Files .... But how about the people
      that dont know how to get into those Files ???

      Helene Cincebeaux said " Y'All Come" please look at the Slovak-World File
      for details and RSVP if u want to come.
      Fred G Kovalyak
      Columbia,MD

      .... But how about the people
      that dont know how to get into those Files ???

      Helene Cincebeaux said Y'All Come ..... please look at the
      Slovak-World File and RSVP if u want to come.
      Fred G Kovalyak
      Columbia,MD

      Need a vacation? Get great deals
      to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.