18813Re: Re: [Slovak-World] Slovak Festival: who's going?

  • William F Brna
    Sep 1, 2007
      Dr. "Q",

      I really hadn't been giving much thought to a party this year, but I
      guess it's time to start.

      Bill Brna

      On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 22:46:18 -0700 (PDT) "Dr. Joe Q"
      <doctor_jq@...> writes:
      Dear Joyce,

      There is the:

      Party before (Helen does this)
      The Party (Martin and U of Pitt)
      The Party after (Brna at a local tevern)

      Of course you could start something else like the
      party wa-a-a-a-a-y before. Or maybe the whatever
      get-together just before but in between wa-a-a-a-a-y
      after!

      No one will complain.

      Dr. "Q"