18559Re: [Slovak-World] Re: marriage witnesses

  • Marianne Petruska
    Aug 1, 2007
      And I plan to re-visit both the birth/baptismal & marriage records for those
      of my father's ancestors born & married between 1855-1895 to see how
      accurate the info about "godfathers" of the bride & groom is. In the first
      record I checked it wasn't but that may not be true of all of that same
      generation.

      Others who have records for this same period might want to check them as
      well. It may lead to some interesting future research!

      MARIANNE