18556Job opening in Bratislava w/ Habitat for Humanity

  • Kathy
    Aug 1 9:23 AM
      August 1st, 2007

      Habitat for Humanity Europe and Central Asia is moving its offices
      from Budapest to Bratislava.

      As a result of the move, we will be hiring new staff in the
      following departments: communications, fundraising, program and
      finance. If you are interested in a career with Habitat for Humanity
      or know of someone who might be interested, you can read more about
      the positions here .

      For more information, please visit our Web site at Habitat Europe .

      -----------
      www.habitateurope.org

      Habitat for Humanity is a nondenominational Christian charity
      dedicated to eliminating poverty housing. It has built more than 200
      000 houses; more than one million people are living in Habitat homes
      they helped build and own through low-cost, no-profit mortgages. We
      have positively affected lives in 100 countries around the globe.
      Habitat's Europe & Central Asia regional headquarters are in
      Budapest, Hungary. The ECA region is actively fundraising, building
      and renovating homes with families in need.