18362Re: Today's Washinton Times

  • amiak27
    Jul 14, 2007
      maxine,

      Go to http://images.google.com and enter the title or topic you are
      looking for, and then chose your own selection of photos. If you want
      higher quality pictures to enlarge, click on the "Large Images" option.

      Ron

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "maxine" <maxine96@...> wrote:

      > Hi great article, however I could NOT get the pictures. I would like
      the following pictures: Spis Cas. Tatras, Poland and Spis Cas and
      man. If anyone can get them for me and e-mail, I would really
      appreciate it. I have a Rusyn Room and will blow the pictures up and
      hang on the wall.
      > thanks so much in advance. maxine sasala vigilante

      is in your area. The lead article in the Travel section is about a
      walkabout from Budapest to Krakow.