      From: Gergely
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2007 8:46 AM
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Today's Washinton Times

      Good morning Slovak World.

      Rush out and get a copy of the Washington Times this morning if it is in your area. The lead article in the Travel section is about a walkabout from Budapest to Krakow.

      A nice picture of the Spis castle is on the front page.

      I assume that it is also on-line, but haven't checked.

      Jack Gergely
      Newport News