      From: Gergely <gergely@...>
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2007 7:23:47 AM
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Off Topic - please update on your (US) state's economy

      You're welcome to come to southern Virginia. Last I checked we have around 3.2% unemployment, which means jobs are going untaken, since 4% is considered full unemployment. And you can leave your snow shovel and winter tires at the Mason Dixon line.

      But, you'll have to settle for Mrs T's for pirohy though, unless you make your own.

      Jack Gergely
      Newport News