      From: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gergely
      Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 8:24 AM
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Off Topic - please update on your
      (US) state's economy

      You're welcome to come to southern Virginia. Last I checked we
      have around 3.2% unemployment, which means jobs are going untaken, since
      4% is considered full unemployment. And you can leave your snow shovel
      and winter tires at the Mason Dixon line.

      But, you'll have to settle for Mrs T's for pirohy though, unless
      you make your own.

      Jack Gergely
      Newport News