17675RE: [Slovak-World] Moving to Slovakia

  • Caye Caswick
    Mar 1, 2007
      Excellent, let us know all about that, sounds like
      quite an adventure!

      By the way, in complete contrast to this posting, I
      will be entertaining one of my cousins this summer --
      she's a college student in Kosice and will be arriving
      mid-June (to Chicago/south area, I live in Evergreen
      Park) -- if anyone could use a house cleaner, yard
      worker, baby sitter or help with elder care, or would
      be otherwise willing to give her a job (her English
      isn't yet great, but she's working on that) I'd be
      interested in hearing from you directly at
      ccaswick@....

      Caye

      --- Claudia Medvik <cmmedvik@...> wrote:

      > Sounds wonderful, Geraint. Be sure to keep
      > a journal of all your experiences!
      >
      > Claudia
      >

      > >From: "Geraint" <gonadszzz@...>
      > >To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: [Slovak-World] Moving to Slovakia
      > >Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 23:25:14 -0000
      > >
      > >Hi,
      > >Having fell in Love with Slovakia I have bought a
      > small cottage near
      > >Lucenec, and hope to move over permanently from my
      > current home in
      > >Holland.
      > >
      > >I would love to make some new friends, and maybe
      > practice my Slovak, I
      > >also have some renovation work to do, and might
      > need to ask advice on
      > >where to find things for DIY etc near Lucenec.
      > >
      > >Take care
      > >
      > >Gerry

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time