17585Re: Rusyns demand Rusyn in church

  • vchromoho
    Feb 14, 2007
      No, Caye, unfortunately not. It would make a worthwhile project to
      translate it, though; perhaps the Carpatho-Rusyn Society could do
      something about that.

      The Michalovce Orthodox parish has an English version of their site,
      but so far there's really nothing on it:
      http://www.pcomichalovce.szm.sk/ANGLICKY/pco-finish.html

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, Caye Caswick <ccaswick@...>
      wrote:

      > Rich, any chance that comes in an English version?
      >
      > Caye
      >
      > --- vchromoho <rcuster@...> wrote:
      >
      > > --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "maxine"
      > > <maxine96@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi Martin, You are so knowledgeable, thank you
      > > for explaining all
      > > this to us. Keep up the good work. Maxine
      > > >
      > > > Is Michalovce Rusyn also?
      > >
      > > Hi Maxine,
      > >
      > > Let me just jump in and say that I think Martin's
      > > summary of Rusyns
      > > in (Czecho-)Slovakia was superb.
      > >
      > > Before he responds to your question, let me throw
      > > out there this
      > > very interesting article from the website of the
      > > Orthodox parish in
      > > Michalovce:
      > >
      > http://www.pcomichalovce.szm.sk/HISTORIA/historia1.html

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic