17195Re: reply to Martin Votruba

  • modra101
    Nov 27, 2006
      No Paul, this isn't why it takes many years to publish an academic
      writing piece. It's the nature of the academic writing environment.
      This demonstrates how difficult it is to find a publication that
      covers your subject matter, that is interested in your work, and has
      the space in their publication to accept your work. This process can
      get rather complicated.

      Congrats to Danusha for getting it published.

      Margarete

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Paulochik"