16561Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Driving

  • helene cincebeaux
    Aug 16, 2006
      Be aware there is a lot of construction and delays on the major highway - around Povaske Bystrica also on a lot of other roads - will be great when all done but allow time for that

      helene

      ssultonia <ssultonia@...> wrote:
      Julie,
      I would be leaving on 25 August. As for the route - whatever the
      most direct, best highway between Blava and SNV is the way I would like
      to go.
      Bill