16557Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Driving

  • Caye Caswick
    Aug 16 1:02 PM
      I'll check when I get home tonight -- I purchased a
      few great atlases/maps at the first filling station we
      arrived at, just east of the border crossing in
      Bratislava -- I did have fun, and I'm sure you will
      too -- helps to have a navigator tell the driver where
      to turn, it would be difficult to read a map and drive
      too -- also a tip, instead of watching for your route
      number on the signs, figure out the city that route
      ends in -- and look for that sign, then to confirm you
      are on the appropriate route, have someone in the car
      watch for the teeny, tiny black route numbers along
      the right-hand side of the road. You'll keep missing
      the turns if you watch only for the route numbers.

      Caye

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic