16527Re: my slovak name

  • andreialexiev
    Aug 1, 2006
      I,ve heard of American Rusins visiting the old country who claim that
      the children are/were being taught "Czech" in the schools.What
      theycall "Czech" is probably correct literary Slovak which these
      Rusin_Americans wouldn't know because their parents were never taught
      in this language.--- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "raybravo2000"