16491Spelling of my name

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Jul 29, 2006
      Today, for the fist time in my life, I ordered "Classic Love Songs from the 50 ties" collection for my wife's birthday. I made it on the phone.
      I spelled my name in several ways ( the guy was czech), also like Bertha Otto Heinrich Ida Nordpol Caesar , as it is usual with german speaking countries. So he got is written down right. After a short chat he then said:" Ok, Mr.Bohnic, thank you very much for your order."
      See, what is chasing me?:-)
      Vladimir