16415Re: Multiple Messages

  • Bill Tarkulich
    Jul 18, 2006
      Simple explanation: This is usually the sign of a problem at your
      mail server's side. The mail server (presumably your ISP) doesn't
      think your PC (the "client") received the message and sends it again.
      Most often (but not always) the problem is in your PC or the way it
      connects to the mail server.

      Bill

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Plichta" <plichta@...> wrote:

      > I don't know what has happened but for the past few days, I am
      receiving all
      > messages from Slovak-World in triplicate.
      >

      > Has something happened at SW or has something gone wrong with my email?
      > This is not happening at other lists I subscribe to such as
      Slovak-Roots.