16307Re: Train Travel

  • modra101
    Jul 5, 2006
      Bill,

      That train does go through to Kosice from Vienna. I recently lived in
      Bratislava and worked in Vienna. I took trains a lot and there is a
      link from Vienna to Kosice. With this one (the schedule you attached
      below) you don't need to transfer.

      Another good website for schedules is:
      www.cp.sk

      Margarete