16299Re: Re: [Slovak-World] Train Travel

  • Linda Hartlaub
    Jul 5, 2006
      Yes. The first thing I did when reaching a town was to walk over to the ticket window and make reservations for the next leg of my journey. That way I knew we had seats regardless of commuters, students going back and forth to school, whatever.

      Linda