16296Re: Re: [Slovak-World] Train Travel

  • bhewlett@verizon.net
    Jul 5, 2006
      How far ahead? Can't do it from the US, I tried. The reply was "we don't make reservations by e-mail or phone". Want the night train from Banska Bystrica to Prague, first class berth. Is a couple days in advance O.K. once I get there?
      Thanks,
      Joyce