16291Re: Levoca Archives

  • ssultonia
    Jul 4 5:20 PM
      Vladimir,
      Thank you. I will be alone and by nature I am unobtrusive and quiet
      as a church mouse. I lived in Europe for many years so I am
      comfortable in such surroundings. I should only be carrying my
      notebook and notes as my bags will be in the hotel. On any given day
      would there be anyone in the archives who speaks English?
      Thanks.
      Bill

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Vladimir Bohinc" <konekta@...>
      wrote:

      > My only advice; Keep quiet.
      > Almost always when Americans come, they come two or three at the
      time and they chat and comment all the time. You will be in a research
      room where quiet must be kept.
      > Another interesting observation; people come with bags( which
      actually have to be kept outside in lockers) and perform a "zipper"
      concerto for free.