16265Re: Slovakia white pages

  • Bill Tarkulich
    Jul 2, 2006
      The phone company changed the way it's directory worked six or more
      months ago. Peter Nagy hacked around and discovered the new behavior.
      He modified his advice posted here
      http://www.centroconsult.sk/facilities/phonewp.html . Thank you Peter
      Check it out.
      Bill

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, <bhewlett@...> wrote:

      > Hi folks,
      >
      > I know we have had this conversation more than once but I am not
      able to get the desired results. When I go into the Slovak white
      pages I used to be able to enter a last name and in the area code just
      put 0 and a list of names would come up. I am doing the same thing
      now but get nothing. I know the names and phone numbers are there but
      they won't come up for me. Has something changed or am I doing
      something wrong?

      > Thanks,
      > Joyce

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic