      From: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Gregory J Kopchak
      Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 9:10 AM
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Slovak-World] Re: LDS records

      Needing to transliterate AND translate can be a pain.

      It's interesting that 10 years ago I requested a birth certificate
      from the Slovak Archive and got a "Not Found" message from them.

      When the LDS records for Slovakia were done, I did find the
      record I was looking for right where it should have been but the
      name was in Cyrillic letters.

      The clerk at the Slovak Archive was looking for English style letters.

      Greg Kopchak
      It's All Relative