13773Re: [Slovak-World] Ancestry notices us

  • pjjano@aol.com
    Nov 1, 2005
      We took the class from Lisa Alzo it was very interesting and informative
      recently We were in Salt Lake City, Utah and read some of the original church
      records from 1790 -1850 it was really neat to see the names did not see ours but
      plan on going back to view them thanks for Ancestry.com for making a lot of
      information available I have obtained my grandfathers WW! draft reg and he
      had been in this country about 10 years... Paul Janosik