13454Re: [Slovak-World] Re: After Festival Party

  • Caye Caswick
    Oct 4 12:47 PM
      Berghoff's, I'm drooling -- that's a very cool place!

      Not a bad brew either -- however it's Old Style for me
      or pretty much nothing -- when I say loyal, I really
      mean it, the Canadians wanted to know what I had
      against Moleson -- had to tell them dunno, not
      shopping.

      Caye

      http://www.lcb.state.pa.us/app/Retail/storeloc.asp?plcbNav=|32369|

      > "distributors"