13452RE: [Slovak-World] Pre Festival Party

  • helene cincebeaux
    Oct 4, 2005
      Hi Everyone - missed you all this summer -Slovakia was
      magnificent as usual! I found a whopping 2,700 plus
      Slovak World messages had accumulated while I was
      gone. Looks like you had a lot to talk about.

      Wanted everyone to know you are invited to a Slovak
      World/Treasures Tours Gathering - Sat., Nov. 5, at
      6:00 PM, at Bruce and Rose Cathleen Bagin’s, 5620
      Forbes Ave., Pittsburgh near the University of
      Pittsburgh where the Slovak Festival will be held the
      next day (Sunday Nov. 6) from 12 noon to 5 pm. The
      Bagins are so wonderful to offer to host us!

      Pat Rabich has been researching hotel possibilities
      and came up the Comfort Inn and will be posting the
      info on Slovak World.

      If you can join us please bring your beverage and a
      dish to pass or a goodie - something to share. Let
      Helene know if you can come - will help us in planning
      - helenezx@... or 585.342.9383. I already have the
      list of possible attendees from a previous message.

      It’s wonderful that Julie Michutka is coming from
      Massachusetts, and Zuzka Durisek is hoping to come
      from Kentucky. Darinka Kohl is planning to come from
      Wisconsin, Helen Ruatti from California is hoping too
      - and lots of our PA and Ohio friends - should be fun!

      Directions to the Bagins: 5620 Forbes Avenue, take the
      Squirrel Hill exit. to
      Murrary avenue LEFT onto Murray (first traffic light)
      then straight to Forbes
      Avenue (about 5 or 6 traffic lights (Coldstone
      Creamery is on your right.)

      Turn Left at that intersection. as you get to the
      middle of the long block start looking for parking. If
      you are lost call 412.421.9388

      love that Bill Brna is making halusky -

      helene

      http://mail.yahoo.com