13434Re: [Slovak-World] After Festival Party

  • Caye Caswick
    Oct 3, 2005
      Oh, Helen, if you'd like to dare me to wear that
      Pierogi Festival Busia outfit I collected at your
      suggestions, I'll bring it and wear it to Bruce's
      event.

      May as well get some use out of it, and it's comfy.

      Unless everyone is already preparing Halushki, I'll
      make up a batch and freeze it -- then I can reheat it
      at Bruce's. Also a cool trick, instead of noodles,
      try pierogi [ok, pierohi for those of you east of the
      midwest] with the cabbage/onions -- pretty darn good
      eats.

      Caye

      http://www.lcb.state.pa.us/app/Retail/storeloc.asp?plcbNav=|32369|

      > You can't easily buy a six pack of beer in
      > Pennsylvania, beer is sold through "distributors" in
      > case lots. You can usually buy a six pack in a bar
      > at
      > a substantial mark up.
      >
      > Dr. "Q"
      >
      > --- Caye Caswick <ccaswick@...> wrote:
      >

      > > Thanks Q -- walking 1 mile is nothing to this city
      > > girl. Actually, neither is parking 30 miles out.
      > >
      > > Looking forward to seeing you all again next
      > month.
      > >

      > > Caye
      > >

      > > --- "Dr. Joe Q" <doctor_jq@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > Forgive me for butting in:
      > > >
      > > > Bruce lives about 1 mile or so from the
      > > University.
      > > > We talked about having a get together last year
      > > > after
      > > > the festival. We have enough room to have it
      > > > including about 1/2 acre of yard, but we live
      > > nearly
      > > > 30 miles south of the University. So Bruce
      > > > suggested
      > > > his home.
      > > >
      > > > Dr. "Q"

      > the