13430Re: [Slovak-World] Re: After Festival Party

  • Caye Caswick
    Oct 3, 2005
      I'm a loyal Old Style drinker . . . when I drove to
      Alaska, the Canadian border patrol got a kick out of
      my telling them that my stash of Old Style should be
      duty-free, since the entire Country of Canada was
      basically in my way of transporting it to my very own
      50th state. They thought I was touched and waved me
      on laughing pretty hard.

      I'll bring Chicago beer to Pennsylvania, it's just the
      easiest way -- plus it humors some.

      By the by, November 5 is Saturday -- so if anyone is
      confused by the subject line of this e-mail, Bruce
      might wish to clarify exactly what night (Saturday or
      Sunday) he is expecting our company -- and thanks
      Bruce for hosting the event and opening up your home
      to us, appreciated.

      Caye

      http://www.lcb.state.pa.us/app/Retail/storeloc.asp?plcbNav=|32369|

      > > You can't easily buy a six pack of beer in
      > > Pennsylvania, beer is sold through "distributors"
      > in
      > > case lots. You can usually buy a six pack in a
      > bar at
      > > a substantial mark up.
      > >
      > > Dr. "Q"
      > >
      > > --- Caye Caswick <ccaswick@y...> wrote:
      > >

      > > > Thanks Q -- walking 1 mile is nothing to this
      > city
      > > > girl. Actually, neither is parking 30 miles
      > out.
      > > >
      > > > Looking forward to seeing you all again next
      > month.
      > > >

      > > > Caye

      > > > University.
      > year