      From: "Bruce Bagin" <bagin@...>
      To: <Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 7:25 PM
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] After Festival Party

      For those who are coming. bring a beverage and enough of a dish to share.
      November 5, 2005 @6:00 PM
      5620 Forbes Avenue, Squirrel Hill exit. to Murrary avenue LEFT onto
      Murray(first traffic light) then straight to Forbes Avenue ( about 5 or 6
      traffic lights (Coldstone Creamery is on your right. turn Left at that
      intersection. as you get to the middle of the long block start looking for
      parking. We are the stone wall about six houses from the next
      intersection(wightman) across the street. if you are lost call 412.421.9388