13256Re: [Slovak-World] Slovak Heritage Festival at Pitt

  • Caye Caswick
    Sep 8, 2005
      tape it -- or if yer a total electronic geek, you can
      always Tivo it.

      ;-D

      Caye

      PS: The Bears are probably playing someone that
      Sunday too, but I'd never know cause they only play
      well every 100 or so years, like all Chicago teams.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/KDdolB/TM