1302Re: [Slovak-World] Accessing Church Records

  • FlorianCJr@wmconnect.com
    Mar 1, 2003
      Many thanks for your observations, Ron.

      I hope I can find something about my grandparents birth dates and native
      villages in the records. It'd would be great to find information about lost
      relatives! I'll make it a point to have copies made, if a copy machine is
      available.

      Regards,

      Florian