13013Re: [Slovak-World] Pierogi Fest -- Whiting Indiana

    Aug 1, 2005
      Hmmmm, I'll give some thought to coming. I've wanted to come up for a few years now, but it's never quite worked out.

      >>> ccaswick@... 08/01/05 10:48 AM >>>

      If you dare me to, I'm there. You must attend, and
      bring a camera -- cause let's face it -- A Busha with
      a camera is out of costume.

      ;-P

      Caye