12989Re: [Slovak-World] Pierogi Fest -- Whiting Indiana

  • Caye Caswick
    Jul 30, 2005
      If nothing gets posted to the Internet -- I guess I
      can arrange for one of my nieces to photograph my
      get-up for S-W -- and most assuredly, I am already
      booked for SHF at Pitt -- first weekend in November,
      that is another good-'un -- hope to see more of us
      this time.

      Caye

      --- Fred G Kovalyak <fkovalyak@...> wrote:

      > Caye, ure costume sounds just Adorable, hope u can
      > give us a pic for the S-W Photo Gallery ???
      >
      > Looking forward to seeing u and other S-W members
      > at
      > the annual Slovak Heritage Festival at Pitt in Nov.
      >
      > Fred G Kovalyak
      > Columbia,Md.

      > protection around
      > http://mail.yahoo.com