12976Pierogi Fest -- Whiting Indiana

  • Caye Caswick
    Jul 29, 2005
      If you'll be at the Whiting, Indiana Pierogi Festival
      for tonight's Parade -- let me know -- I'll try to
      literally bump into you tonight. I'll be in a duster,
      babushka, surgical support hose rolled down to
      mid-calf, bad shoes -- and I'll be sporting a
      flyswatter from my zipper pull.

      Oh yeah, and conveniently a family member passed last
      week, so I have an obituary -- and not an unrelated
      one either!

      Thanks to Helen and the others who gave me 'getup
      suggestions.'

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic