1297Re: [Slovak-World] Accessing Church Records

  • FlorianCJr@wmconnect.com
    Mar 1, 2003
      Ron;

      Thanks for your reply.

      Is it customary to leave a donation of any kind with a church here in the
      U.S.A. after researching their records?

      I have an appointment at St. Procops in Cleveland for next Saturday to go
      through the records. The sister who cheerfully arranged the time said I will
      be able to take the records to the cafeteria to look through them, but cannot
      remove them. This is exactly what I want.

      Regards,

      Florian