      From: J. Michutka
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2003 12:25 PM
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Detective work for Helene

      >Most americans would shun our forefathers, who bathed once a week and did
      >not use
      >deodorants and perfumed soaps, even though they worked very hard and sweat
      >profusely.

      And I still encounter people reeking of body odor in Europe; sometimes
      grubby, sometimes not but just sweaty. But you know what........perfumes,
      aftershaves, etc will set off my allergies in a hurry, make me miserable,
      and even lead to a migraine. I may wince at the body odors during my first
      few days in Europe, but the body odor never ever sets off my allergies.

      Julie Michutka
      jmm@...

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor