1284Re: [Slovak-World] Detective work for Helene

  • J. Michutka
    Mar 1, 2003

      >Most americans would shun our forefathers, who bathed once a week and did
      >not use
      >deodorants and perfumed soaps, even though they worked very hard and sweat
      >profusely.

      And I still encounter people reeking of body odor in Europe; sometimes
      grubby, sometimes not but just sweaty. But you know what........perfumes,
      aftershaves, etc will set off my allergies in a hurry, make me miserable,
      and even lead to a migraine. I may wince at the body odors during my first
      few days in Europe, but the body odor never ever sets off my allergies.

      Julie Michutka
      jmm@...
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic