      From: Dr. Joe Q
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 8:06 PM
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Moravia

      Dear Fr. Andrei,

      There is no correction only controversy. The Czech /
      o / Slovakia "forced union" is well known. You have
      brought up a not very well even agreed upon subject -
      Silesia. A territory that cut across present day
      Czech Republic, Germany, or Poland. Even those who
      lived there made a distinction between Upper and Lower
      Silesia.

      Can provide us with some enlightenment?

      Thank you.

      Dr. "Q"