      From: amiak27
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 3:59 AM
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Re: Moravia

      It may or may not be in the Kirchbaum history, but it was one of many
      proposals leading to the final treaties. Austrian histories do
      recognize that eastern Austria was slavic as the Beier (read Bavarian
      today) moved in centuries before. Isn t it amaying how the slavs did
      not occupy the Hungarian lands, according totheir history?

      In all it makes me smile when the Hungarians complain about modern
      revisions of history that´,favor, the slavs, when their history has
      systimatically excluded reference to them. Times are changing and
      even the Hungarian histories are changing.

      If some of this message appears scrambled, I am typing on a German
      keyboard after spending a week in Slovakia and in Czechia. Had two
      great weeks and hopefully will cap it with another here. Heat is
      great, however!

      Ron

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Andrea Vangor" <drav@o...>
      wrote:
      > Time to get out the Kirschbaum and check this. I don't remember
      hearing anything about it before. What an intriguing idea, and a
      Magyar's worst Pan-Slavic nightmare: contiguous Slavic states on the
      territory of Greater Hungary.

      7/1/2005